Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Final Project Rant

It's finally my senior year! Yeay!

Which means it's time for our final project! Nooooooo~!

Well...

...we were given the chance to either choose a thesis or do a project with a mini-thesis. And as usual, I do not want to be doing what everyone is doing, so decided on doing a project.

And as a writer, I have to write laa.. Duh.

Oh wait, it's not that simple. There's a twist to this tale!

I am down with art-block and something I call scrap-happy (you know, like the term "trigger-happy") because I get so picky that I reject most of my own ideas.

I have even submitted one proposal and I scrapped that even though my lecturer told me it was okay to proceed with that one.

Maybe I'm just paranoid. Tee-hee~!

What am I supposed to do? I have never had art-blocks for this long. I mean, I have been researching and scrapping for WEEKS.

Boo hoo hoo...

Oh well, back to the books. Gotta stay away from the internet as much as I could for now. Pray that I can get this sorted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment