Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hey, new blog title!

Yeah, I decided to change the blog title. The old one was getting, well, old. Anyways, the original idea of the new title was simply "The Starting Point", which is what "terminus a quo" means. I kinda thought that it sounded more complex than the former. And it made me dash for the dictionary, so I think that's a good thing.

Anyways, I'm still not going to announce anything yet. I'm, more or less, a superstitious person. So, I better not count 'em chickens yet. But I promise that I will post a really long explanation AFTER I have confirmed on this thing.

So, wish me luck! Hopefully this will be my terminus a quo!

P.S.: I didn't post anything for a while coz I have no idea what to write about!

3 comments:

  1. this is boring...nothing new... *continues shooting ducks in the sky*

    ReplyDelete
  2. just be patient, it's still not the right time to expose anything yet.

    ReplyDelete