Friday, October 16, 2009

Things are now falling...

...into place! Alright, here's the deal:

- I have an interview this coming Monday, so wish me luck!
- the course is not my first choice, but I am more than willing to accept it.
- but I still won't tell what it is yet, sorry!

I might have some problems explaining myself to everyone later, I know that I had trouble talking to my parents about it. But if I can finish my analysis for the upcoming interview, I am sure that I can do well in it.

I promise that I would announce EVERYTHING after it's all settled. And I can assure you that it won't be that big of a surprise to everyone. You can probably guess what I will be taking.

Okay now, I have a wedding to attend to. After that, I have to continue with my analysis. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment