Friday, February 15, 2013

Announcements..

..for anyone who cares. Those who don't have the right to shut up.

After a whirlwind of projects and reports, I'm finally here on this day feeling...
..happy. Yes, I am happy. And it's all God's blessings upon this soul.
However it would be simple-minded of me to think that the struggle is over. I'm still far from it.

And now, the moment we've all been waiting for (or at least what I've been waiting for), a preview of an upcoming project. A solo project by yours truly.

Yes I intentionally made it blurry (...liar~!...). Hopefully everything will turn out well, insya Allah.

P.S.: I forgot the dates of those poems (cuz I'm lazy when it comes to details), so some of them are really old while others are quite recent.

Listening to: "What About Now" (acoustic version) by Daughtry
Reading: "Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World" by Haruki Murakami
Watching: "Fight Club"
Playing: ...
Eating: ...nope, not yet..starving though..
Drinking: H2O! (no, really, it's good for you)

No comments:

Post a Comment