Saturday, February 16, 2013

I'm Only Human

I can only take so much.

-->
There are two reasons that would make one cry: the first is to not being able to do what he or she wanted, and the second is to not being able to figure out what to do. However there would come a time, a rare point in one's life that would probably be the turning point of his or her life, when these two factors would collide thus leading to a time when one would have to decide on what to do next. This would then decide what would happen next in their lives. Would they be able to follow their dreams or otherwise. 

I am currently at that point. 


Another sneak preview thing, I think. I can say that this is my most personal project so far. Why? Because there is always a lot of things to be said, yet remained unspoken. Then I heard this song, and I felt that it could "translate" this disarranged mind of mine into something that could be better understood.

Oh God, guide me through this journey. Amin. 



Listening to: "Flowers for a Ghost" by Thriving Ivory
Reading: "Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World" by Haruki Murakami
Watching: ...
Playing: ...
Eating: ...
Drinking: distilled water

P.S.: I apologize for any grammatical errors if any. I'm not used to writing in the midst of a conversation.


No comments:

Post a Comment