Thursday, June 13, 2013

Title-changing Jinx

It is a major problem for me. Mainly because every time I decide to change titles, I tend to over-think, thus leading me to lose interest in whatever I was writing before immediately.

So, no more. I am just going to stick with the name Project L.C. for now at least until I can get the first draft done.

I need a bigger table. My pinkie and ring fingers are going numb, AGAIN because - the doctor said - the space I have now is too cramped for me to spread my elbows properly.

But, hey, a writer has to start somewhere right? I have been using this same, very small space to write for the past 3 years and I would have to say that the results were more than satisfactory. Or that could be the reason why I have tennis elbow in the first place?

...

Will ponder about this later.

Listening to: "BulletproofAngel" by Goo Goo Dolls
Reading: "Everyone Loves a Good Train Wreck: Why We Can't Look Away" by Eric G. Wilson
Watching: "Castle" (Season 5)
Playing: ...
Eating: ..need...breakfast...
Drinking: alkaline water

No comments:

Post a Comment