Sunday, July 14, 2013

Updates!

"Journey's End"
  
Okay, cheesy title or whatever you wanna call it, the title stays. But I apologize for the horrid quality. The camera completely ruined the colours and I'm too lazy to use/check on my scanner. Heck, my mom and sister could not even tell what it is when I showed this image to them. But then when I handed them the actual painting, they were like: "Ooh, that's what it is!"

Anyway, this is suppose to accompany the final stanza of one of my poems, "Amaya." 

"As the stranger's journey came to a closing
A warm light slowly came flooding
The beams against her trails complementing
Shadows disappearing, the traveler, too, dissolving
The bloody-like clouds seemed burning
No sooner they would turn cool and calming
All the while as she was vanishing
She made a promise of soon returning"

I love this one the most because it has a sort of special bond with me. Not only I wrote it within one night and recited it in public the next day, but I feel like there is something very personal, though universal, in those lines. Like I can find something to relate myself with everyone else.

So I'm going to do my best for this, despite being a side-project. I want to do it properly. Hopefully I can share it with as many people as I could.

Listening to: people talking
Reading: a bunch of books
Watching: paint dry
Playing: ...
Eating: ...
Drinking: alkaline water

No comments:

Post a Comment