Saturday, July 13, 2013

Not so bad!

The examination that is. Turns out it's just like a 2-hour and 45-minute writing marathon. I've sat through longer exams before. Even up to 3 hours, no joke. However, it could have been nice to be able to get up once in a while because it was freezing in there for the first hour and a half.

I am sure that anyone would guess where I ran to after the invigilators told us that we could leave.

Anyway, it was quite a challenge since we had three papers one after the other but it was really comfortable in the exam hall (it was held in a hotel ballroom, and yes I have to admit that it's a first-time experience for me when usually I get a dusty classroom or a huge echoing hall).

Anyway, I have 12 days to wait for the results to come out. I am a bit nervous, especially for the Writing paper. Oh well, all I can do now is pray for the best!

Listening to: "What About Now" by Daughtry
Reading: "Gadsby" by Ernest Vincent Wright
Watching: "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"(1937)
Playing: ...
Eating: ...
Drinking: ...

No comments:

Post a Comment